Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Historic Allaire Village Flea Market
October 8, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm$5
unt for bargains among vintage treasures, bric-a-brac, books, art work, handmade items, knick-knacks and more! Please read full description in light of COVID-19 Rules.
The event runs from 8am – 2pm. $3 per person (donation to the Historic Village at Allaire). Includes free admission to the Historic Village at Allaire. Pilsen Gourmet Food Truck, General Store, and Bakery will be open as well.
RULES FOR THE EVENT IN LIGHT OF COVID-19:
• Patrons and Vendors MUST wear a mask.
• Please use hand sanitizer after every transaction or handling of items.
• Please practice social distancing and maintain 6’ from you and other individuals at all times.
• NO SELF SERVICE! Please allow Vendors to assist you with your purchase.
• Please be efficient with your shopping and “Greet & Go.” We are not encouraging gathering.
• Please keep your shopping party small.
• AVI and it’s staff can NOT facilitate the transport of people or customer’s purchases. Vendors and patrons to coordinate pick up of items purchased.
• There will be a “ONE-WAY” ONLY patron traffic flow at the FLEA MARKET FIELD.
Vendor spaces are available for $40 pre-registration ONLY. Vendors can register through EventBrite by clicking on “Tickets” above. Rain date: Sunday, October 11th.
Assisting Vehicles are $5 additional cost. Box Trucks, Long Trucks and Trailers count as 2 spaces.
No exceptions. No refunds. No transfer of flea market payments to other flea market dates. There is no vendor space transfer allowed to other vendors.( non- transferable).
The flea markets at Allaire are fundraisers for The Historic Village at Allaire which is a 501(c)3 non profit organization that maintains the historic buildings and educational programming for over 9000 students annually.
Vendor Spaces are 20’x20′.