Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe Equipment Rentals Thompson Park Ski Hut, Lincroft
March 6 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until March 15, 2021
Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe Equipment Rentals
Cross-Country Ski & Snowshoe Rentals
Thompson Park Ski Hut, Lincroft
December 15- March 15 (Closed December 25.)
9 a.m.- 5 p.m., conditions permitting
Cross-country ski and snowshoe equipment is available for rent at the Ski Hut, conditions permitting. Skis and/or snowshoes are available on a first come, first served basis. We now offer ski equipment for children for ages 2 and up.
The Ski Hut is located adjacent to the Three Barns Parking Lot, near the off-leash dog area.
Our procedures are as follows:
- Upon arrival, check in with staff in the Ski Hut.
- Once you receive your rental equipment, you may proceed to the Theater Barn to prepare for your adventure.
- Capacity in the Ski Hut and Theater Barn is restricted. Face coverings must be worn inside buildings and social distancing must be observed in all areas.
- Rental equipment should be returned to the Theater Barn.
Ski Equipment: $20 per adult; $15 per child 8 & under
Snowshoes: $15 per pair
Cash or check only.
For more information regarding equipment rentals, call 732-842-4000, ext. 4312.
Marked, ungroomed trails are available for both cross-country skiing and snowshoeing at:
- Clayton Park, Upper Freehold
- Hartshorne Woods Park, Locust
- Holmdel Park, Holmdel
- Huber Woods Park, Locust
- Shark River Park, Wall
- Tatum Park, Middletown
- Turkey Swamp Park, Freehold
Drop a line at the Manasquan Reservoir, Thompson Park, and Turkey Swamp Park. See a park ranger for the designated ice fishing area and times in each park. Those ice fishing should be prepared to cut their own hole.