Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Allaire Scare Pumpkin Dare: Carved Pumpkin Contest Registration
October 24, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Join us at our All Hollow’s Eve event on October 24th and participate in the “Allaire Scare Pumpkin Dare” Contest! Show off your creativity by entering your pre-carved pumpkin in the contest to potentially win a trophy and gift bag!
Pumpkins will be judged on:
- Most original
- Most creative
- Fan Favorite- Which will be voted on by the public day of the event
*Make sure you pre purchase your tickets to All Hallow’s Eve* Registering your pumpkin does not guarantee you a ticket for the event, you must also separately purchase tickets to our All Hollow’s Eve event!
Thank you to Howell Wine & Design and Craft & Carry Vinyl for donatinng the prizes.
Here are the rules to enter a pre-carved pumpkin:
- All Pumpkins have to be dropped off between 12 pm and 12:30 pm.. please drop it off by the Forman’s Cottage.
- Judging for the contest starts at 2:30.
- Don’t put your name on the pumpkin. All pumpkins will receive a number day of the event.
- All pumpkins must be real.
- Please don’t put a real candle in the pumpkins. If you would like to put a candle inside, please use a battery operated candle.
- If you would like to keep your pumpkin, please pick them up at 3:30.
- Only one pumpkin per entry.
- All pumpkins must be carved in advance. You can use accessories to enhance your pumpkin if needed. Just no paint.
- All pumpkins submitted are giving permission to have the photo of their pumpkin and their name posted on social media.
Good Luck to all of the participants!