Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
5th Annual Lobster Run 5k
November 7, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Join the American Littoral Society at the 5th Annual Lobster Run 5k to Care for the Coast for a fun run on the Asbury Park Boardwalk or wherever you feel comfortable through our virtual option. Boxed brunch is available with registration.
COVID-19 Precautions for on-site run
- Start time time slots (9:00AM, 9:30AM, 10:00Am, 10:30AM) – Please select one of the provided 30 minute windows (between 9 am and 10:30 am) to start the race. This will help limit the number of runners/walkers at packet pick-up and on the course.
- On-site packet pick-up only – Packet pick-up for your timeslot will be available 30 minutes before your designated start time. For example, if you pick the 9:30 am start time, please arrive to pick up your packet no earlier than 9:00 am and no later than 9:30 am.
- All participants are required to have a mask or appropriate face covering on their person at all times. No exceptions. Masks will not be provided. Please bring a mask or face covering. The only times it is acceptable to not wear a mask or face covering is while you are running or on the run course, while you are eating or drinking, and while you are with only your household or “trusted group.”
- Please avoid normal high fives, hugs, etc and avoid unnecessary contact with anyone outside of your household or “trusted group.”
- If you order a boxed brunch, it will be provided to go for pick up after you complete the course. There is a seafood option and a vegetarian option. Please select your preference. Similarly, if you got a lobster upgrade, you will get a lobster roll with your boxed brunch. Lobster Run brunch is to-go only.
Start/finish outside the Langosta Lounge, 1000 Ocean Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ. Registration will be open until event is full. T-shirts will be included for race/walk participants only and are guaranteed for those who sign up before October 23.
The course is suitable for all ages and will take participants out and back on the boardwalk from Asbury Park to Ocean Grove. Parking available across the street and plenty of parking in public lots. he event is rain or shine, registration is not refundable.