Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
26th Annual Highlands Farmers Market
September 12, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Saturday, repeating until November 7, 2020
The Highlands Business Partnership’s traditional 26th Annual Farmers’ Market begins every Saturday morning from June 6 through November 7, 2020, at 8:30 AM in Huddy Park at Bay and Waterwitch Avenues. We need your help in implementing parts of our plan for opening the farmers market. In addition to the standards we have all been following, like use of hand sanitizer and wearing a mask, we have some market-specific requests:
• Use the designated entry and exit points.
▪ Enter at Bay & Waterwitch Avenue and exit at Waterwitch & Shore Drive.
• Please keep a safe distance if a customer is already at a vendor tent.
• Look for signage at vendor tents to see what is available. (Vendors will be bagging
products from a table behind them to minimize contact!)
• Limit your time at the market and at each booth.
• Be patient as the organizers and vendors adapt to new and changing protocols.
Juicy, ripe, fresh Jersey fruits, vegetables and flowers just picked in the wee hours of the morning will be available from 8:30 AM to 2PM). Hauser Hill Farms of Old Bridge, NJ and Fresh Pik Farms of East Windsor, NJ will be participating for the 26th year at the Highlands Business Partnership’s annual Farmers’ Market.