Dr. Suzanne Quigley is now offering two new services at Red Bank Orthodontics:
InBrace and Facial Esthetics.
InBrace is a bracket system, like traditional braces, but they are placed behind the teeth.
Benefits of InBrace include:
- The brackets are discreet so they are not visible when smiling
- You can do one arch at a time
- Treatment length is significantly reduced
- Trips to the office are less frequent
- There is nothing to take in and out of your mouth
- Less breakage occurs
The second service that Dr. Quigley is now offering is Botox and dermal fillers. Dr. Quigley is certified by the American Academy of Facial Esthetics to perform Botox and dermal fillers after attending specialized training that focuses on the intricate anatomy of the face. She has been trained in the latest techniques and best practices for administering these esthetic treatments. Extensive training in facial anatomy and facial growth and development during her dental school and orthodontic residency plus the AAFE certification make Dr Quigley an optimal provider for these services.
Some of the benefits of Botox and dermal filler treatments are:
- Reduced muscle soreness from clenching and grinding
- Reduced gummy smiles
- Reduced tension headaches in the forehead that are due to muscle tension
- Reduced lines around the eyes and lips
If you are interested or want to learn more about the services Red Bank Orthodontics provides call the office for a complimentary consultation at 732.741.1355