In the spirit of giving and to support the growing demand for food in our communities, Circle BMW is now accepting donations of non-perishable food items throughout November and December which will be donated to Fulfill at the end of this year.
Donations will be collected in our showroom and may be dropped off during normal business hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 am and 6:00 pm and 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday. Circle BMW is located at 500 Route 36 East, Eatontown, N.J. 07724 (across from the N.J. Motor Vehicle Commission).
Items in need include:
- Canned tuna, chicken & salmon
- Canned veggies
- Cooking oils
- Shelf-stable milk
- Pancake mix and syrup
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Canned fruits
- Fruit juice
- Soups (Suggestions – chicken noodle, chicken & rice, beef vegetable)
- Ready-to-eat canned meals (Suggestions -chili (bean, chicken, beef), stew (vegetable, chicken, beef), ravioli (cheese, beef), chicken w/rice & vegetables, spaghetti & meatballs)
- Hot cereals (Suggestions: oatmeal, steel-cut oats, farina, muesli)
- Cold cereals (Suggestions: Toasted O’s (original or honey nut), bran flakes, corn flakes shredded, wheat brown rice, Grape-Nuts, Special K, Fiber One cereals, Cascadian Farms cereals, Kashi cereals)
NO CANS? NO PROBLEM!
If you are unable to donate canned goods – you can stop by Circle BMW to purchase a $25 Shop Rite gift card for Fulfill. In return Circle BMW will be covering your donation. *
You are also able to make a monetary donation on Fulfills website: https://fulfillnj.fenly.org/drive/circle-bmw-holiday-food-drive/
A donation of just $1.00 can buy three meals because of Fufill’s wholesale buying power!
PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A FOOD OR MONETARY DONATION THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!
*reimbursement will be in the form of a $25 reduction on your sales or service transaction
Sponsored by: Circle BMW